Tiles with edge and found medals with Sury attest that the
occupation of the site goes up at the time Gallo-Roman. The parish of
Péraville Saint is in the beginning a priory founded into 1062 and
given to the abbey of Cluny. The parish of Lichy is given into 1088
to the priory of Etienne Saint of Nevers. It is probably at that time
that a first church is constuite.
In 1466, the parish is mentioned under the name of Saint
Pierre de Lichy.
In 1725, the parish of Péraville saint is removed and
attached to that of Jean Saint in Amognes. It counts 644 inhabitants.
In 1820, the cereal mixed-farming and the bovine breeding
constitute the essence of its economic activity.